March 14, 2012
The GNOME Foundation Continues to Grow
The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee is proud to announce our newly approved Foundation Members. Welcome, and thank you for your valuable contributions so far!
So here we go with our newly approved members:
- Simon Schampijer (PyGobject patches, Bugzilla contributions, GNOME Hackfests)
- Rūdolfs Mazurs (GNOME Latvian translator)
- Peteris Krisjanis (GNOME Latvian translator)
- Giovanni Campagna (GNOME Shell Developer)
- Felipe Erias Morandeira (GNOME Design and UI development)
- Erick Pérez Castellanos (GNOME Contacts App code contributions)
- Daniel Mustieles Garcia (GNOME Spanish Translation Team Coordinator and Translator)
- Debarshi Ray (Strong code contributions to many GNOME modules: Gnote, Tracker, Libchamplain, Solang, GNOME Fedora packager)
- Luis Menina (GNOME French translator, GNOME-FR secretary, and contributor, Bugs triager)
- Juan Suarez (contributions to Epiphany, Totem, Glib)
Information about the GNOME Foundation can be found on its webpages. If you would like to become a member, check out the membership page.